Terrified that one of the people you love the most are turning into a hipster? Then maybe How To Spot A Hipster can help you see the signs.
Cassar's guide provides you all the essentials you need to know about this exotic species - whether it's their diet, physical attributes, culture, behaviour, and natural habitats.
Things you should watch out for?
- Beards - this can be one of the first signs of a hipster. How does do you work out if a beard is considered to be hipster? Hipster beards are 'sculpted, symmetrical and over an inch thick'.
- Moustaches - the book features such types as the handlebar, the Dali, the horseshoe, the thicker Fu Manchu, and freestyle.
- Warehouses - a popular habitat for hipsters to live.
- Protest parties - for some, this is one of their favourite weekly activities. Ask any hipster what they did on the weekend and guaranteed they would have been at a protest party.
- Mason jars - it isn't a beverage unless it's sipped out of a jar
Why should you buy this book?
Not only would it make an amazing present! This book's commentary is hilarious and will have you laughing page after page. The illustrations by Carla McRae are beautiful and add a new dimension to Cassar's quick-witted words.
Have a peek of inside the book:
This book was provided to me by Simon & Schuster Australia in exchange for an honest review.